Senior Lecturer Department of German Philology.
In 1998 he graduated from the Horlivka State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages (now the Horlivka Institute of Foreign Languages of the Donbass State Pedagogical University) with a degree in English and Russian.
Research interests: communicative linguistics, theory and practice of translation, poetonyms in the works of English utopian writers of the twentieth century.
Teaches the following disciplines:
- "Introduction to Translation Studies";
- "History of translation";
- "Comparative Stylistics";
- "Practical English course";
- "Practice of oral and written speech";
- "Foreign Language".