In 1990 she graduated from the Faculty of French of the Horlivka State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages (specialty - French and German); educational level "specialist".
In 2006 she graduated from the Horlivka State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages with a degree in January 10, 2006 - Theory of Literature.
In 2007 she defended her PhD thesis on "Spatial images in a literary work (based on the work of IO Bunin)" in the specialty 10.01.06 - Theory of Literature.
In 2013 she received the title of associate professor of the theory and practice of translation.
Research interests: current trends in teaching a second foreign language, linguistics of France; literary problems.
He is the author of more than 40 publications, of which, in particular, 12 professional and 4 works of educational and methodological nature; textbook "Theory and practice of translation", a member of the scientific and methodological council of the institute, head of the student scientific group "Linguo-cultural features of verbalization of language units in Romance languages"
Teaches the following disciplines:
- "Methods of teaching foreign languages and cultures in secondary schools (French)";
- "Theory and practice of discursive analysis";
- "Linguistics of the second foreign language";
- "Communication Strategies: Second Language (French)";
- "Practice of oral and written speech";
- "Grammatical aspects of foreign discourse";
- "Translation Project Management".