STRUCTURE OF THE CENTER
Head of the training and research center of modern technologies for the formation of professional competence
Sheredeka Halyna Volodymyrivna
Salahub Lyudmyla Ivanivna
Mohylevska Anna Anatoliivna
Information about the center
The Educational and Research Center is a structural subdivision of the Horlivka Institute of Foreign Languages of Donbass State Pedagogical University, which was established to promote a continuous process of improving the quality of higher education and the quality of educational activities.
It carries out its activities in accordance with the development strategy
Horlivka Institute of Foreign Languages of the State Higher Educational Institution "Donbas State Pedagogical University" for 2021-2025
Tasks of the center
- Introduction of educational activities in order to improve the skills of educators.
- Providing advanced training at the request of education departments, educational institutions, institutions, organizations, enterprises.
- Scientific and methodical support of educational and research work of pedagogical workers on preparation of final qualifying works, creative projects, methodical cases, educational and methodical recommendations, etc.
- Analysis, generalization and dissemination of promising pedagogical experience and pedagogical innovations in cooperation with ZSSO, lyceums, colleges and other educational institutions, through joint scientific and practical seminars, conferences and other events.
- The work of courses to prepare applicants for the relevant tests (EIT) for admission.
- Work on bachelor's degree preparation courses (EMI) for admission.
- There are English language courses for everyday communication for everyone.
- Czech language courses for beginners.
- The work of preparation courses for the exam for the level of proficiency in the state language.
- Training of educators in refresher courses.
- Training of civil servants in advanced training courses on special short-term programs.
- Training of entrants in courses on preparation for external evaluation.
- Training of bachelors in EMI preparation courses.
- Teaching students in foreign language courses.
- Training of civil servants in courses to prepare for the exam to determine the level of proficiency in the state language for persons who intend to acquire Ukrainian citizenship.
- Training in professional trainings.
Interaction with other structures and structural units
The Center cooperates with all structural subdivisions of the Institute and external stakeholders, in particular: structural subdivisions of local state administrations on social protection, enterprises, institutions and organizations belonging to the Ministry of Social Policy, the National Agency of Ukraine for Civil Service, education authorities, educators (teachers and administration of ZSSO, colleges, methodologists), the National Commission on State Language Standards, participants in the educational process.
REGULATORY LEGAL BASIS
Regulations on the center
POSITION of the head of the center
POSITION of the specialist of the I category
POSITION OF SECRETARY - PRINTER
REGULATIONS on the system of professional training of civil servants, heads of local state administrations, their first deputies and deputies, local government officials and deputies of local councils
CONCEPT of reforming the system of professional training of civil servants, heads of local state administrations, their first deputies and deputies, local government officials and deputies of local councils
REQUIREMENTS for the content and structure of in-service training programs for civil servants, heads of local state administrations, their first deputies and deputies, local government officials and deputies of local councils
Bakhmut, street Vasily Pershin, 24, room 102