Address: 84511, st. V. Pershina, 24, Bakhmut, Donetsk region
Phone / fax: +38 (0627) 44-05-37
At the Horlivka Institute of Foreign Languages, training of higher education candidates for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education in the specialty 032 History and archeology carried out:
- in postgraduate studies in full-time and part-time form of education; at the expense of the state budget, as well as at the expense of individuals and legal entities.
- outside postgraduate studies (for persons who professionally carry out scientific and pedagogical activities at the main place of work at the Horlivka Institute of Foreign Languages).
Persons who have obtained a master's degree are admitted to postgraduate studies on a competitive basis.
List of documents required for admission to graduate school:
- application for participation in the competition of entrants;
- application for entrance exams;
- identity card (form P-2DS) with a photo, certified at the place of work;
- copies of diplomas of higher education and copies of diploma supplements;
- list of published scientific works and inventions; prints of published articles / abstracts (if available);
- abstract on the specialty for the entrance exam in the amount of 20-25 pages with a review of the supervisor;
- certificate of passing the candidate exams (if any);
- a copy of the employment record book, certified at the main place of work;
- medical certificate of health in the form of № 086;
- a copy of the passport and a copy of the certificate of assignment of the identification number;
- research proposal in the chosen specialty;
- international certificate in a foreign language, which certifies level B2 (if any);
- 1 3 × 4 photo.
The postgraduate course is managed by the department of scientific work of the institute headed by Lyudmila Vladimirovna Tkachenko.